Monday, July 2, 2012

The Biters


Here's a link to the Biter's Ep 'All Chewed Up'. I decided to post this because I'm going to see the Biters tonight and I'm pretty excited. I haven't looked forward to seeing a show this much since, well, I can't actually remember. Actually, I was hyped up to see the Refused reunion thingy this past spring- but that was more of a concert than a show anyways.

The link is for a FLAC rip of the EP. You should be able to find a free converter pretty easily. I should give a tip of the hat to RatBoy 69 for hosting/posting it. On his blog he said the reason he posted their music despite the fact that they are an independent, touring, hardworking and young band is that their manager (or is it ex-manager? can't remember-) is a scumbag and ripped a bunch of people off. Don't know much about that, but I do know that I'm still waiting for my t-shirts.

But I also encourage everyone to go to their Itunes Page and buy their entire catalog. I did, as they are, in fact, a hardworking, independent, touring young band and I'm sure they could use all of the financial support you could muster. You could check out their webpages 'Merch' page if you prefer vinyl.

Alright, gotta go. I need to put on my spandex jeans and Chucks. See ya in the funny pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment