Monday, July 2, 2012

Hey There-

I'm back. Except I was never really here in the first place. Anyways- I was hoping to start up a blog to post music that I like in hopes of sharing it with other like-minded delinquents. Then I got a job. Then I started thonking about it again, and Megaupload got busted, leaving the future of music sharing blogs questionable. But now here I am. I should probably mention that I am kind of lazy and therefore know very little about ripping music properly and/or uploading it to filesharing sites. So, for the time being, I am going to post links to music that I like that other people have already uploaded. So if you are in a band, are a manager, label person, whatever- and you feel that you are being cheated by one of my posts- please send me an email and let me know. I will happily edit/remove the post. However, I will NOT be able to remove any files that I post. I only point people towards the music, I don't actually provide it. Also, I intend on giving credit to any blogger(s) who have originally posted music I feature. If you see your files/links on my blog, but no credit, please email me and I will straighten it out ASAP. I know how hard you guys work to share the music you love. My email is: eazyerok@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment